Welcome to Joker’s MMA
Jokers MMA is a Mixed Martial Arts inspired gym. Jokers MMA was founded by Michael “The Joker” Guymon.
“The Joker” has been involved in MMA for almost 15 years, during which he has been taught and learned from some of the legends of the sport. We want to take you away from the normal gym routine and show you a new and fun way to train and get in shape.
We know MMA gyms can be intimidating but you will quickly be at ease when you meet the staff and students at the gym! So whether you are trying to get in shape or compete in MMA, we have something for you!
In south Orange County there are a lot of gyms owned by fighters. Jokers MMA is the only gym in south Orange County that can say the majority of classes are actually taught by a UFC veteran!
Michael ” The Joker” Guymon Bio: Within his 15 years in MMA, Michael Guymon has worn many hats. From being a fighter, trainer, teacher, and managing fighters, Joker also has the notoriety of helping start one of the largest names within the sport of MMA, TapouT. While being one of the original “TapouT Crew” he helped in marketing and fighter sponsorship. With what he learned in Muay Thai Kickboxing, Jiu Jitsu, and Wrestling he has fought in the biggest and highest levels within MMA.
- 20 + professional fights
- 2 time winner of Ultimate Athlete
- International Fight League veteran
- King Of The Cage WW Champion
- 4 X UFC Veteran and winner at UFC 113
- Bamma USA Veteran
- Current Bellator Fighting Championship fighter
- And one of the few fighters in the History of MMA to have wins in 3 different weight classes, in Middle Weight (185 lbs), Welter Weight (170 lbs), and Lightweight (155 lbs)